Store profits are divided between the Masterworks ministry and two global ministries:
- Care of Creation who's goal is to mobilize the Church and community in Kenya and to respond to environmental challenges with and through the love of God.
- JUL INITIATIVE The Jubilee Urban Leadership Initiative is an urban leadership development program/internship, which seeks to provide sound theological training, character development and assessment of calling and gifting for urban, multi-ethnic leaders in the context of the local church.
Current Local Beneficiaries
We strive to re-use and re-purpose all that has been given to us. We delight in sharing excess donated items with other local charities.
We currently partner with:
- Local Churches - providing clothing items for local outreach programs.
- Local Ministry to Homeless Men.
- Local Animal Rescue Organizations.
- Local Church & Women's groups making quilts for the homeless in the Twin Cities.
- Recently displaced refugee groups; requesting clothing and household donations.
- Local School Theater and Art Departments receive items to be used as props and unique clothing to be remade into costumes.
- Local Community and Charity Groups - various bulk items used to decorate for daily programming, fundraising and special events, and also to supplement budgets.
We continually seek out additional local non-profit organizations to partner with. To request specific excess merchandise from Hidden Treasures Thrift Store, please email: email@example.com.