Ideal candidates have; a desire for self-improvement, willingness to trust, a team player mentality, and a dream for their future. To truly achieve independence and to become successful, takes more than securing a job. Our goal is to provide a program which also meets the social/emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical needs of our employees. We envision gathering like-minded professionals to provide our staff with life-skills, coaching and mentorship. We welcome assistance from Interns, Industry Professionals, and Passionate Retirees to help us accomplish these goals.
Potential Training Areas include:
- G.E.D. support: providing encouragement/teaching study skills.
- Computer Technology: teaching basic computer skills as needed.
- Personal Money Management: budgeting, saving, how to shop wisely, etc.
- Spiritual Mentors: encouraging growth in Christ, praying with and for them.
- Health & Wellness Professionals: teaching nutrition and healthy living skills.
- Life Skills: decision making skills and setting personal goals.
- Social Workers: assisting in navigating the social services system.
If you wish to obtain more information, please take a moment to contact us. If you know of others who may be interested in exploring this opportunity, please direct them to us:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 612-706-3223